Get Help: Media Software
The Media software application is a powerful media organization solution for your home or classroom. It uses Internet-enabled and local databases to automatically catalog books, movies, music, and video games. Simply scan the barcodes found on the items with an IntelliScanner barcode reader and Media handles the rest.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I add an item to Media that doesn't have a barcode?
- When I scan items, the details aren't automatically filling in.
- How do I add custom fields in Media?
- Can Media look up information on items outside of the US?
- How do I use Media to run a library?
- Does Media fill-in information on Lexile or reading level?
- How do I add/delete locations in Media?
- How do I access my collections on my mobile device?
- How do I utilize reports?
- How do I get my movies/books to sort by the author/creator's last name?
- How do I change what data columns are displayed in Media?